2009年3月3日 星期二

Dreams

The other day when we were working on the Jackson problems, Joe suddenly sang, "I have a dream, that is: to solve the problem..." That reminded me of the great speech delivered by the African-American civil rights activist, Dr. Martin Luther King - although I already got one day off on M.L.K. Memorial Day, ha!

So, I spent a little time listening the speech:

I have a dream

Dream, what a fantastic word! Luffy launches out because of his dream to be the King of the pirates; Panda becomes a Kungfu master because of his Kungfu dream; President Yang manages his team based on what he dreams about Buddha. Although the guy, who said "having a dream is the most beautiful, and a hope is always with you," has destroyed some people's dreams, we still have the right to have our own dreams. See! Dreams represent not only hopes and rights, but also lies, not to mention that a dream is large, and it is free.

Recently, the state of one friend's msn was that "having a fond dream is even worse than having a nightmare"; while the one of another friend's was "without sleeping, I won't have a nightmare anymore."

Dear Homepage, you got to remember who is the one encouraged me when I had tough time, who is the one told me "To waste a dream is the most luxurious behavior that a person can ever do," which provided me the bravery to have dreams again. Don't forget, even a 3x year old woman - you know who I am talking about XD - has a dream, why are we afraid of having a dream?

沒有留言: